- 3317 Finley Rd, Suite 168 Irving TX United States 75062
- 214 560-7937
Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being.
Would you like to find a fulfilling, loving, intimate relationship? Or improve the quality of one or more of the relationships already in your life? If so, you have come to the right place!
I am a board certified Christian counselor and therapist. I specialize in individual psychotherapy, couples therapy, marriage and family counseling, sexual issues, depression and anxiety.
My clients achieve healthy, fulfilling, loving long-term intimate relationships and find healing and wholeness in their lives, marriages, and relationships. You can too. Are you ready?
As an experienced counselor and therapist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating.
My distinctive professional services are targeted to:
* INDIVIDUALS who want to find healing and wholeness in their lives, marriages, and relationships
* SINGLES who are having difficulty developing intimate relationships
* COUPLES currently in an intimate relationship which is characterized by ongoing conflict, distance and/or lack of satisfaction
* FAMILIES experiencing problems, difficulties and concerns raising adolescent children.
I am an interactive, solution-focused therapist. My therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. I integrate complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, I work with each individual or couple to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing. Together we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you’re looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you\’re just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
I Offer Several Ways For My Clients To Receive Counseling/Therapy
1. Online Counseling: Via emails and chat
2. Telephone Counseling
3. Office & House Calls: I come to the client’s office, home or place of choice
4. Office Visits: client comes to my office
Please call or email me for an individual, couples or family therapy consultation today.